Sword Hard Shell Roof Top Tent
With decades of proven experience on every major continent, Eezi-Awn’s tents have consistently outperformed the competition and set the industry’s benchmark for both durability and performance. This year we are proud to unveil their newest hardshell tent--the Sword.
The Sword is designed specifically with small families in mind as this larger footprint will accommodate two adults and two children with more ease than the clamshell or pop up design. To make this happen, the Sword is assembled with a one-piece hinge mechanism on the side with gas struts to help set up the tent in seconds. From there, a hidden platform unfolds to provide additional room in the tent footprint that securely hangs off the side of the vehicle. Upon opening, the walls of the tent are built from durable, rip-stop canvas with double entry privacy mesh panels, and both the roof and floor are insulated to keep you comfortable throughout the night. Much of the appeal that comes from a hardshell roof top tent is the quick setup and takedown, and the Sword is no exception. A single person can quickly unclip only two latches and easily lift to open, then push down gently to close and lock. The full process takes only seconds to complete.
The tents are assembled with a one-piece hinge mechanism on the side. Gas struts set up the tent in seconds. The included ladder stores under the tent for easy access. It also comes equipped with internal LED Light, two storage pockets, a USB Port and a 70mm high-density laminated mattress. The Eezi-Awn K9 track system is attached to the top of the tent for compatibility with mounting additional K9 accessories, load bars, and/or a solar panel bracket.
Like all Eezi-Awn products, they are built to last.
- Single Entry with Privacy Mesh Panels
- 270-Degree Viewing
- Low Profiled Aerodynamic Design
- Automated Setup & Takedown
- Hook & Loop Solid & Mesh Panel Management
- Internal Storage Pockets
- National Luna LED Light on Interior Roof
- 12V Power Supply Socket (Supply Cord Included)
- Two Handles
- Lockable Stainless Steel Latches
- Assistance Strap for Lowering Roof
- Internal Gas Struts
- Rear Rain Fly Opening with Spring Steel Rain Fly Rods
- Insulated Roof & Floor
- Elevated Roof Rear Accommodates Bedding Storage
- Built-In King-Size Mattress
- Includes XKLUSIV Ladder With Built-In Storage & Extension
- Accommodates 2 Adults & 2 Children
- Lightweight Aluminum Body
- Powder-Coated Matte Black
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 260 gram Teflon-coated Polyester Ripstop Material
- 80mm Thick Laminated Mattress
- Four Mounting Rails on Bottom of Tent
- Four-Point DIY Mounting Hardware Set
- Patented Anodized Aluminum Extension Ladder
- YKK© Zippers