Run Zero Cushion Low Ankle Pattern Socks
For those who prefer minimal cushioning between their foot and shoe, our Run Zero Cushion Low Ankle Pattern socks are as comfortable as they are durable. Made from ZQ-certified Merino wool, these socks offer loads of comfort through the 4 Degree™ elite fit system, the anti-slip Achilles tab, breathable mesh zones, and the great benefits of the wool itself. Plus, they’re enhanced with Indestructawool™ technology, which offers extended durability zones for long-lasting use. When it comes to putting the miles under your feet—whether it’s on a trail, the pavement, or a treadmill—these socks are purpose-built for your feet to love.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Zero Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool 24% Nylon 19% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Protection against holes in the toe of the sock.
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean