Expedition Off-Road Cargo Trailer
4 ft. X 6 1/2 ft.
The Expedition trailer is our real Sherpa: helps haul your gear, and goes anywhere your tow vehicle can go, running on 31” 10-50 R-15 tires. Heavy duty 3-bar roof rack can easily accommodate a rooftop tent of any size. The vinyl flooring makes for easy clean up, and the two separate cargo compartments, front and rear, keep your various types of gear (say, fuel and food) separate. Front compartment has two doors for easy access no matter where you are camped, and the rear compartment has a 3 ft. wide barn door style door. Takes a 2″ ball and 4-flat wiring connector for towing. Lightweight and very maneuverable.
- Two storage compartments, one up front, one in the rear.
- Floors are vinyl, for easy clean-up.
- 3-Bar roof rack, great for a roof top tent or cargo.
- Overall size is 4 ft. wide by 6 1/2 ft. long.
- 31″ Offroad tires
- Straight Dexter axle
- Weighs 780 lbs. with 60 lbs. of tongue weight
- Only Available in Regal White color (shown)
- The walls and floor are ¾” exterior grade plywood, carpeted on the inside walls and ceiling.
- Vinyl flooring.
- 24-gauge sheet metal flashing on the exterior.
- Chassis is 2×2 steel .095, with a 2×2 120 wall steel.
- Chassis is powder coated for additional durability.