ORIGINAL PUFFY - BIG BEND NATIONAL PARK
River run the Rio Grande or explore the Chihuahuan Desert with the Big Bend National Park Original Puffy Blanket. This blanket is the perfect companion for your camping, outdoor, and stargazing adventures. The high-quality materials are soft to the touch and built to withstand the elements, making it perfect for picnics, beach trips, and outdoor concerts. Plus, the compact design makes it easy to pack and take with you wherever you go.
Artwork © Anderson Design Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Plastic bottles recycled per blanket: 16 (Junior size), 60 (1-Person size) or 100 (2-Person size)
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person size only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
All Rumpl Puffy Blankets are machine washable. We recommend using a front loading washing machine on warm, and adding in Grangers brand detergent for the best cleaning results while preserving the DWR. Hang dry or toss in the dryer on tumble dry low.
Junior: 28 x 40"
1-Person: 52 x 75”
2-Person: 84 x 80"
- Junior: 5 x 7"
- 1-Person: 7 x 16”
- 2-Person: 8 x 19
100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
100% recycled 3D hollow fiber siliconized synthetic insulation; 240 gsm
- Junior: 0.6 lbs
- 1-Person: 2.1 lbs
- 2-Person: 3.7 lbs