NANOLOFT PUFFY - TRAVEL - COZY DIMENSIONS
Nathan Brown is a Nashville-based artist and muralist who draws inspiration from skateboarding, travels, graffiti, gradient natural color palettes, city life, and structural lines in architecture.
- Recycles 20 plastic bottles
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- NanoLoft® insulation technology that mimics down
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person only) for hands-free use
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
All Rumpl Puffy Blankets are machine washable. We recommend using a front loading washing machine on warm, and adding in Grangers brand detergent for the best cleaning results while preserving the DWR. Hang dry or toss in the dryer on tumble dry low.
Travel: 38 x 52”
- Travel: 3.5 x 11”
100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
Nanometer high-elastic cloth with soft nap (100% recycled synthetic down); 115 gsm
- Travel: 0.7 lbs