DC-40 Power Pack
The super-sized National Luna Power Pack DC40 takes portable power to a new level with a true 40A charge current, 600W solar regulator, and additional DC input source.
Several outputs are provided, including four (4) QuickCharge USB ports, standard 12V automotive sockets, and 50A heavy-duty couplers.
The Power Pack DC40 can be charged from a vehicle alternator, solar panels, DC source, such as wind generator, or AC-DC power supply, as well as external battery chargers.
Add optional NLDC-M2 Dual Battery Isolator and Charger Remote Monitor, for added monitoring and control in the vehicle cab.
Add optional Ignition Sensor Cable for vehicles that go below 13.2V charging rate under normal conditions.
DC-40 Power Pack Features
- Built-in DC-DC Charger
- Built-in Battery Gauge
- 1x Solar input
- 1x Auxiliary DC input
- 2 x Dual USB QuickCharge ports
- 3 x DC Sockets standard (2 x Cigar, 1 x Hella)
- 2 x 50A Grey coupler plugs standard
- Intelligent Charger port (charger pigtail available separately)
- Battery not included
- True 40A output current
- 6-stage intelligent charge algorithm
- 12V and 24V input
- Smart-alternator compatible
- 25A, 375W MPPT solar regulator
- Supports solar panels up to 42V
- AGM, Gel, Wet, Calcium, Lithium Ion batteries supported
- Battery temperature compensation for safe charging
- Short-circuit protected
- Reverse-polarity protected
- Over-voltage protected
- Over-temperature protected
- Optional Remote Monitor
DC-40 Power Pack Specifications
- Power Pack:19.5”L x 11”W x 12”H
- Max Battery Size: Group 31, 12.8”L x 7”W x 11”H
- 7M (23’) of Red/Black cable, 16mm sq. diameter, and hardware kit included