ORIGINAL PUFFY - HOKUSAI GREAT WAVE
Hailing from Hilo, Hawaii, artist, husband, and father, Aaron Kai brings his signature waves to The Original Puffy Blanket inspired by his childhood growing up on the Big Island. Soak up the rays and waves with the Rumpl x Aaron Kai Original Puffy Blanket Hokusai Great Wave.
- Plastic bottles recycled per blanket: 16 (Junior size), 60 (1-Person size) or 100 (2-Person size)
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person size only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
All Rumpl Puffy Blankets are machine washable. We recommend using a front loading washing machine on warm, and adding in Grangers brand detergent for the best cleaning results while preserving the DWR. Hang dry or toss in the dryer on tumble dry low.
Junior: 28 x 40"
1-Person: 52 x 75”
2-Person: 84 x 80"
- Junior: 5 x 7"
- 1-Person: 7 x 16”
- 2-Person: 8 x 19
100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
100% recycled 3D hollow fiber siliconized synthetic insulation; 240 gsm
- Junior: 0.6 lbs
- 1-Person: 2.1 lbs
- 2-Person: 3.7 lbs