National Luna NLDC-25 / Auxiliary Battery Box Bundle
If you are looking for the charging capability of a DC-DC Dual Battery Charging system, and the convenience of the Portable Power Pack, at a very affordable price, this is the bundle for you. We have combined several of National Luna’s latest products into one incredible system. Simply mount the DC-DC charger under the hood, and run the PPP cable from your main battery to it, and to wherever you want your auxiliary battery. It is that simple. All the wire, battery terminals, lugs and inline fuses are included. Everything but the battery. ABB case holds up to a Group 31 size battery. It will work on Lead Acid, AGM and automotive Lithium batteries. The NLDC-25 charge also has a built-in MPPT Solar Controller.
Here is what you get.
- National Luna NLDC-25 25A DC-DC Dual Battery Charger and Isolator
- National Luna Auxiliary Battery Box
- National Luna Portable Power Pack Cable Kit
- Optional National Luna NLDC-M2 Remote Display
The NLDC-25 from National Luna is a DC to DC battery charger and isolator for a dual-battery system.
It will charge an auxiliary or service battery from a vehicle alternator or Solar panel up to 25A output current.
Traditional 12V and 24V vehicle alternators as well as variable voltage alternators are supported.
The integrated MPPT solar controller provides a maximum output power of 375W but can support solar panels higher than this. Solar panel voltages up to 42V can be connected.
The NLDC-25 features a 6-stage charge algorithm that is suitable for any Lead-Acid battery type as well as automotive Lithium-Ion batteries.
3 safety stages analyze the battery and can detect batteries that are damaged and unable to accept charge.
Temperature compensation is used to optimize the output voltage, ensuring safe and full battery charging under various conditions.
The NLDC-25 supports the connection of a remote monitor that displays information about the system and battery levels to the user on a high-contrast LCD screen.
The NLDC-25 has a IP67 rating for harsh environments and is protected against reverse-polarity, over-voltage, over-temperature and over-current conditions.
The 12V Auxiliary Battery Box is a universal box that can be customized to suit the individual’s needs.
Additional output ports can be added as required.
This product is not a dual battery system and additional systems might be required.
NLDC-25 / Auxiliary Battery Box Bundle Features
- True 25A output current
- 6-stage intelligent charge algorithm
- 12V and 24V input
- Smart-alternator compatible
- 25A, 375W MPPT solar controller
- Supports solar panels up to 42V
- AGM, Gel, Wet, Calcium, Lithium Ion batteries supported
- Battery temperature compensation for safe charging
- Sealed to IP67 rating (waterproof)
- Replaceable terminal block
- Short-circuit protected
- Reverse-polarity protected
- Over-voltage protected
- Over-temperature protected
- Optional remote monitor
In The NLDC-25 Charger Box
- NLDC-25 DC-DC charger
- Universal mounting plate & fixtures
- In-line fuses & holders
- Temperature compensation probe
- Installation kit including lugs and screws
- Installation manual
- Electrical cables not included
Auxiliary Battery Box
- Fused Outputs
- Simple Installation
- Built-in Battery Volt meter
- Compatible with most vehicles
- 2 x USB charge ports standard
- 2 x DC Sockets standard (1 x Cigar , 1 x Hella)
- 2 x 50A Grey coupler plugs standard
- 4 x Spare pre-wired output ports
- NL5 Intelligent Charger port (charger available separately)
- Suitable for most automotive batteries
- Battery not included
NLDC-25 / Auxiliary Battery Box Bundle Specifications
Auxiliary Battery Box
- Auxiliary Battery Box:19.5”L x 10.15”W x 12”H
- Max Battery Size: Group 31, 12.8”L x 7”W x 11”H
- SKU: NL-NLDC-25-ABB-Bundle
Portable Power Pack Cable Kit
7M (23’) of Red/Black cable, 16mm sq. diameter, and hardware kit included
- Unit: 6.25”w x 6”H x 2”D
- Unit Mounting Holes: 4.25”W x 7.70”H
- SKU: BMS-30250 (NLDC-25 only), BMS-30251(NLDC-25 and NLDC-M2 Monitor)