Eezi-Awn Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen K9 Load Bar Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share this on social! Click icon >>>
This kit includes (4) feet -or- legs and a load bar set, ie. two bars.
The K9 Load Bar System from Eezi-Awn is a revolutionary advancement in expedition-style roof management and storage; it is thinner, lighter, stronger, quieter, more functional, more aerodynamic, more durable, and more aesthetically complimentary to your vehicle than the competition. They are powder-coated aluminum with a 8mm T-Slot on both top and bottom for attaching equipment to the top. There is a rear lip on the load bar, making it easy to drill and bolt down soft shell or hard shell roof top tents or other equipment. K9 Load Bars can be fitted with K9 Mounting Rail and feet, gutter mount legs and grab-on feet. The slot on the bottom of the extrusion holds the Eezi-Awn DIY rectangular extrusion which captivates the head of a M8 bolt and allows it to position anywhere in the length of the K9 Load Bar for attachment to feet or legs.
K9 Load Bar Features
- Load Bar System includes (1) Pair of mounting rail, and at least (1) Pair of load bars, (4) Feet
- Stronger & With More Load Capacity than Thule or Yakima Sport Bars
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- T-Slot Design for Easy Attachment
- Rear Lip to Easily Bolt Down Roof Top Tent
- Adjustable Along Full Length of Rail
- (3) Widths of Load Bars to Choose From
- Can Use Mounting Rail & Feet to Update to Full Rack in Future
- Optional Additional Load Bars for Added Capacity