Eezi-Awn K9 Roof Rack Foot
Ready to Build Your Own K9 Roof Rack System? We offer mix-and-match components that can be purchased individually or all-inclusive systems for your vehicle!
The extremely durable and height-adjustable K9 Roof Rack Feet from Eezi-Awn are powder-coated stainless steel, designed to attach to the proprietary K9 rail and support the K9 platform to create a complete system.
A foot should be used at every cross brace on both sides of the K9 platform. For example, if your platform has 5 cross braces (running side to side), you should anticipate needing 10 feet to mount properly.
Please note that this item is (1) foot. Other items are still required for installation and mounting.
The K9 Roof Rack Platform from Eezi-Awn is a revolutionary advancement in expedition-style racks; it is thinner, lighter, stronger, quieter, more functional, more aerodynamic, more durable, and more aesthetically complimentary to your vehicle than the competition. Made from matte black powder-coated, extruded aluminum with fully-welded joints (not bolts), the low-weight K9 offers an infinite number of gear organization configurations. At only 1-3/8" thick, the platform itself is very low-profile with aerodynamic edging that won't slow you down. With a modular system outside your vehicle to accommodate shovels, axes, jerry cans, and more, you save valuable space inside your vehicle.
K9 Roof Rack Features
- Fully Welded 1-3/8"H Low-Profile Platform
- Light Weight All Aluminum Construction
- All Components Are Anodized And Powder Coated Matte Black
- 5-1/8" Wide M8 T-Slot Slats, Running Front to Back
- Semi-Elliptical Bottom Cross Braces To Reduce Wind Noise
- M6 T-Slot Around Top Perimeter With Rounded Top Edge
- 5 Lengths and 3 Widths Of Platform Available
- Multiple Mounting Configurations Including Gutterless/Gutter/OEM Rack Mounts
- Full Compliment of K9 Roof Rack Accessories For Top/Bottom/Side Mount
- Infinite Gear Organization Configurations
- Includes All Installation Components & Hardware
Feet vs Legs