Dual Battery Controller
PLEASE BE ADVISED that this item works seamlessly with the Intelligent Solenoid and Portable Power Pack.
The National Luna Dual Battery Controller is specifically designed to be used with the Intelligent Solenoid or the Portable Power Pack. The controller monitors battery levels and offers an override function, which is useful for winching or start assistance when the main battery is low.
- Monitors the charge level of both batteries using voltage and percentage based scales.
- Low-Voltage Audible Alarm will let you know when your battery is running low.
- High-Voltage Audible Alarm will let you know if an unsafe level of current is flowing through your system.
- Manually override the solenoid connection for jump starting and winching.
- Lights and alarms can be manually shut off.
For more information about Split Charger Systems and Installation, download the manual.
National Luna Dual Battery Controller Features
- Simple Installation
- Two Individual Battery Displays
- Excessive Discharge Warning
- Over-Charge Warning
- Polarity Protected
- Extremely Low Power Consumption
- Programmed for Non-Linear Lead-Acid Battery Characteristics
- Audible Alarm Comes Standard (Can Be Muted)
- Display On / Off Feature (Sleep Mode)
- 3-Year Comprehensive Warranty
Face Plate: 4 7/8"L x 2 5/8"W
Cut Out: 4 1/8"L x 1 7/8"W
4 1/8" L x 1 7/8"W
|Weight||2 oz | 350 grams|
|Low-Voltage Alarm||Triggers When DC Voltage Drops Below 11.4V|
|High-Voltage Alarm||Triggers When DC Voltage Rises Above 14.65V|
|Cable (Removable)||11'6' 4-Core|
|Power Supply||8Vdc - 15Vdc (Display Range Only : 11.4V - 14.2V)|
|Power Consumption (Average)||35mA|
|Power Consumption (Max)||40mA|
|Power Consumption (Sleep Mode)||8mA|