2023 Sherpa Bigfoot
5 ft. X 8 ft. Cabin
The Bigfoot is the Sherpa's more aggressive off-road model running on 31” 10-50 R-15 tires. The trailer comes with heavy duty aluminum fenders, and a batwing step on both sides of each fender. They have a straight Dexter axle with leaf spring suspension (1400 lb. springs on each side.) The cabin size fits a queen-sized mattress very comfortably.
- Exterior Color- Blue
- Easy to tow with a dry weight of about 1300 lbs. and 140 lbs. of tongue weight.
- Two doors with adjustable screened window come standard.
- The windows in each door are adjustable and screened, which also give some nice cross ventilation.
- Vent on one side, and a 12-volt fan on the opposite side.
- With the addition of a roof rack, can very easily support a rooftop tent.
- 6-outlet power strip on the interior rear bulkhead, with an external inlet to access shore power, or a generator.
- 2” receiver on the rear of the trailer, for a bike rack, cargo rack, etc.
- Both interior and exterior lighting is LED.
- The exterior lights need a 4-flat wiring connector.
- The unit takes a 2” ball.
- A wheeled jack on the tongue makes for easy maneuverability, and there are dual stabilizer jacks on the rear.
- Two Doors
- Simple Roof Rack, mounted (2 bars)
- Cubbyhole Storage
- Side Fan
- Rear Door (45"x40")
- Bunks: Carpeted Shelf, Aluminum cleats on wall, 2ft deep x width of trailer
- The walls and floor are ¾” exterior grade plywood, carpeted on the inside and with 24-gauge sheet metal flashing on the exterior. You have a choice of 23 colors for your sides.
- Mahogany plywood ceiling with 2×4 ribs about every 12 inches. Front and rear bulkheads are also 2×4 construction. The ribs are pocketed into the sides for additional sturdiness.
- The roof is insulated with 1 ½” foam between the ribs, and has a hardboard underlayment, and an 040-aluminum outer skin. We use the aluminum for the roof as we can get it in 5 ft. wide, making it a two-part roof.